Le Tour Eiffel

Paris
Winter 2008

In the company of the iconic Eiffel Tower, in Paris
(Feb-2008)

Journal Entry... Paris will not be complete without the towering steel structure in my opinion. Eiffel Tower - with its sparkling warm yellow lights every ten minutes on every hour from 6PM up until midnight, and flashing bright white lights for ten minutes at 1AM - was icing to my month-long Paris sojourn!

28-feb: Paris sojourn... 
Romantic balcony on Hearts Day
in Suffren apartment
Can't believe a month had gone by since hubby and I arrived in Paris on a Monday morning last January 28... Link to>>> Journal Entry: A Parisian Flair #france #paris #winter2008
Eiffel Tower, that gloriously stood on Champ de Mars, kept true to Paris's distinction as the world renowned "City of Light"To have had the opportunity to witness Eiffel Tower's lights show for a month, 24/7, from the apartment balcony, is PRICELESS. As if the sheer number of photos I have taken on the subject: Eiffel Tower was not enough to drive a point. "You're just too good to be true... can't take my eyes off you... lalala lala la"
Suffren apartment balcony with a view
Two Peas in Paris
To cap our month-long Paris sojourn, hubby and I made the ultimate decision late at night on our last day-- to step foot inside the Eiffel tower, and to purchase those pricey tickets for the first two viewing decks (as the add-on price to the third viewing deck was already ridiculous), and ride the elevators up to the viewing decks (as walking the steel staircase was not for the fainthearted.) My balcony view of Eiffel Tower considered, I know I'd regret it if I did not go up the Eiffel Tower even one time.

29-feb: Au revoir, Paris!... Holding my new #LouisVuitton Damier Highbury I scored from the LV flagship store, at Champs-Elysees, I went out of the building to the apartment, and finally bid Paris- "Au revoir!" Hubby had arranged a shuttle service to CDG airport. As the shuttle rolled on its way towards Champs-Elysees boulevard, from Suffren, en route to CDG, I riveted my eyes on Eiffel Tower... until it completely disappeared from view. "Hope to see you again, Monseiur Eiffel," I whispered.



oOo
PHOTOSTITCH


#France #Paris #winter2008
Up the viewing deck of Eiffel tower
Day view - Eiffel Tower
Night view - Eiffel Tower
Eiffel Tower - 1AM, Paris time