My Singapore Playground

Singapore
Autumn 2013

Siloso sign at Sentosa island in Singapore
(Nov-2013)

Journal Entry... It was my first foray out of fave Changi airport hub, and to the streets of Singapore. Hubby and I had earned miles from #SingaporeAir to use up. We came back to Singapore to do more than a mere airport layover. By coincidence, I had my birthday to celebrate!

6-nov: Arrived Singapore... Check-in #RoyalPlazaOnScotts, in Orchard Road. Check-in got delayed from a glitch in the hotel computer booking system, and we were told the hotel would give us a call once our room is ready. (To be continued...)
A panorama of Singapore by the bay
Night at the Marina

oOo
PHOTOSTITCH


#Singapore #autumn2013
Two Peas by the bay...
Celebratory dinner at Mario Batali's restaurant in Marina Bay Sands...
...
Preview
Ringing the bell to a Sentosa island adventure...
Hotel checkout...
Pre-flight meal at Changi airport...